Moratorium on Mean Mugging

Sunday, July 13, 2008


So I'm walking around in downtown Everywhere right, and no less than 3 of us come walking past mean mugging me like they want to do something. Now the Count is not a violent man. I can certainly appreciate both the comfort and the aesthetic of smiling faces on a beautiful day. But at 5'9" and 230 pounds, I have a body that was custom built for violence. And while I realize that Mean Mugging is perhaps little more than a cultural affectation; I swear today it is about 2 or 3 glances away from becoming a bonifide cultural liability.

Brothers, whatever it is that's got you so angry... You can be practically assured that "I" didn't have anything to do with it. Demonstrating your resistance by mean mugging me is just plain stupid. Hell, I'm probably mad about the same shit - but why in the world do we act it out on each other?

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP